2021 Media Kit
The premiere resource guide for all things worship.
Let us help connect your brand with worship teams and pastors all around the world.
Join us in 2021 as we focus on...
We’re excited to expand the number of events we do this year and to continue focus on connecting the global worship community.
You don’t have to stand in front of a mic to be a steward of worship.
Let’s bring back the focus of the worship leader and help them develop into the prayer leaders for their congregation.
EVERYTHING WE DO
Worship Leader® offers a variety of resources across multiple mediums to help education and equip church leaders to best do their jobs. We’ve fine tuned our advertising options in each of our channels to best position you in front of church decision makers.
The National Worship Leader Conference (NWLC) is the premier in person gathering for Church Decision-Makers.
Affordable & High-Quality Training for Church Leaders with a Seasoned Mentor.
Bi-monthly Global Online Gatherings of Church Decision-Makers.
Publishing Timeless Content for Over Two Decades. 6x a year in an all new digital platform.
*NEW* Membership Platform
Fast-growing online base, with new premium advertising options.
In 2020 we introduced a new digital platform driven by memberships in order to create a more engaging and useful resource for worship teams.
Worshipleader.com will continue to grow as the meeting ground for ALL individuals involved in the house of worship.
Worship Leaders Interviewing Worship Leaders.
Connecting Churches with new music from Churches around the world.
The perfect way to reach an engaged audience.
Content that stands the test of time.
Advertising in Worship Leader Magazine means a lifetime of impressions for your product. That’s right folks, generations to come.
With crises, comes innovation.
2020 and the COVID-19 Pandemic created challenges for churches globally. Worship Leader was at the forefront of helping solve those problems with the launch of WL Gatherings, a new online platform for learning. 2021 will continue that trend, and bring back in person gatherings.
Let us help expand your online reach in 2021.
Our online engagement has tripled in the last 12 months, with new content being added weekly, and a library of decades of timeless resources, advertising on WorshipLeader.com puts your company in front of the church decision making audience.
The Church Decision Maker.
Here is a snapshot of our audience.
- Median Age of Our Audience is 45 years old
- 32% are Ministers of Music
- 37% are Pastors
- 47% are Worship Leaders
- 83% are Employed by the Church
- 44% are Women
- 56% are Men
- 71% have a worship band and/or orchestra
- 81% have a choir or choral group
- 71% have a youth choir
- 43% have a Church size <200
- 42% have a Church size 200-1,000
- 16% have a Church size 1,000>
- 73% have an annual budget <100k
- 27% have an annual budget <500k
- 45% plan to continue their education at a college or seminary
- 54% participate in and/or give to non-profits annually
- 72% evaluate/review their insurance plan annually
- 47% of churches are building or expanding
- 81% on congregational equipment
- 75% on audio/visual equipment
- 80% on sound equipment
- 68% on musical instruments
- 94% on Christian music
- 95% on Christian books
- 81% attend conferences or Seminary
- 72% attend Christian concerts